By using or accessing the Site you agree to these Terms, as updated from time to time in accordance with Section 7 below. Because the Company provides a wide range of services, we may at times ask you to review and accept supplemental terms that apply to your interaction with a specific product or service. [In accordance with Section 11 below, these Terms state that any disputes between you and the Company must be resolved in arbitration or small claims court.]
Security.To use the Site, and (i) use the Site in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Prohibited Conduct.You agree not to:
Third Party Content
3. Third Party Content.The Site may contain links to third party websites and services. The Company provides such links as a convenience and does not control or endorse these websites and services. You acknowledge and agree that the Company has not reviewed the content, advertising, products, services, or other materials that appear on such third party websites or services, and is not responsible for the legality, accuracy, or appropriateness of any such content, and shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of any such third party websites or services.
4. Intellectual Property. You acknowledge and agree that you relinquish all ownership rights in any ideas or suggestions that you submit to the Company through this Site. This Site is protected by applicable copyright and other intellectual property laws, and no materials from the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without our express permission. All trademarks and service marks on the Site belong to the Company, except third-party trademarks or service marks, which are the property of their respective owners.
5. Indemnification.You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of the Site, and you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses (including attorneys’ and accounting fees and costs), arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your access to, use of, or alleged use of the Site; (ii) your violation of the Terms or any applicable law or regulation; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any disputes or issues between you and any third party. The Company reserves the right, at the Company’s expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claim.
6. Termination. If you violate these Terms, your permission to use the Site will automatically terminate.
Modification of the Terms
7. Modification of the Terms. The Company reserves the right at any time to modify these Terms and to impose new or additional terms or conditions on your use of the Site. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions will be effective immediately upon notice and incorporated into these Terms. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you of any material changes to the Terms, including, but not limited to, by posting a notice to our website or by sending an email to any address you may have provided to us. Your continued use of the Services following notice will be deemed acceptance of any modifications to the Terms.
Disclaimers of Warranties
8. Disclaimers of Warranties. The Site provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis, without warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implied. Although the Company seeks to maintain safe, secure, accurate, and well-functioning services, we cannot guarantee the continuous operation of or access to our Site, and there may at times be inadvertent technical or factual errors or inaccuracies. The Company specifically (but without limitation) disclaims (i) any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment, or non-infringement; and (ii) any warranties arising out of course-of-dealing, usage, or trade. You assume all risk for any/all damages that may result from your use of or access to the Site. The Company does not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaims all liability for, any errors or other inaccuracies in the information, content, recommendations, and materials made available through the Site.
Limitation of Liability
9. Limitation of Liability. In no event will the Company be liable to you for any incidental, special, consequential, direct, indirect, or punitive damages, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), statute, or any other legal theory, whether the Company has been informed of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or limitation of liability in certain circumstances. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
10. Governing Law. These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of New York, without regard to conflict of law principles. [Subject to Section 11, which provides that disputes are to be resolved through binding arbitration or small claims court,] to the extent that any lawsuit or court proceeding is permitted hereunder, you and the Company agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the state courts and federal courts located within New York, for the purpose of litigating all such disputes.
Dispute Resolution by Binding Arbitration
11. Dispute Resolution by Binding Arbitration. In the interest of resolving disputes between you and the Company in the most expedient and cost-effective manner, you and the Company agree to resolve disputes through binding arbitration or small claims court instead of in courts of general jurisdiction. Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, allows for more limited discovery than in court, and is subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. Any arbitration under these Terms will take place on an individual basis; class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted. You acknowledge and agree that the arbitrator may award relief (including monetary, injunctive, and declaratory relief) only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief necessitated by that individual party’s claim(s). Any relief awarded cannot affect other users.
Modification of the Site
12. Modification of the Site. The Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, some or all the Site at any time without any notice or further obligation to you. You agree that the Company will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of any of the Site.
Notice to California Residents
14. Notice to California Residents. Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, you may contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite S-202, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 to resolve a complaint regarding the service or to receive further information regarding use of the service.
The Healthcare industry continues to evolve and you can seize opportunities that come with changes. With an unparalleled commitment to serving the needs of our clients, we believe our diversity is our strength and we not only support, but celebrate each other's differences.